The United Way of Tarrant County’s Tocqueville Society is named for French author Alexis de Tocqueville. Tocqueville traveled throughout the United States and wrote Democracy in America, a detailed study of society and politics. He recognized and applauded Americans’ desire to take a personal role in the advancement of society and their ability to bring real improvement to communities by working together.
Tocqueville Society is a global, growing force of 70,000+ community and business leaders who devote time, talent and financial investments to their community. As a member of the Tocqueville Society, you join an extraordinary group of leaders committed to securing the future of our community through philanthropy. Your annual gift of $10,000 or more fuels the mission of the United Way of Tarrant County and creates long-lasting changes by tackling our communities’ most challenging issues.
As a member, your annual gift will help build a stronger, healthier community. In addition, the United Way of Tarrant County’s Tocqueville Society offers these benefits:
- Opportunities to connect with the area’s top philanthropists and professional leaders
- Events with exclusive access
- Partnerships with a quality organization and dedicated staff, ensuring that gifts and time are efficiently invested locally to maximize impact
- Newsletters on United Way of Tarrant County’s impact in our community
GIVING OPTIONS AND LEVELS
Ready to join? Our Step Into Tocqueville program enables donors to incrementally increase investments over three years while enjoying member benefits right away. Year 1: $5,000; Year 2: $7,500; Year 3: $10,000.
We also offer the different levels outlined below:
- Members of the Society ($10,000 – $24,999)
- Order of Liberty ($25,000 – $49,999)
- Order of Equality ($50,000 – $74,999)
- Order of Brotherhood ($75,000 – $99,999)
- The National Society ($100,000 – $249,999)
- Order of Freedom ($250,000 – $499,999)
- Order of Knowledge ($500,000 – $749,999)
- Order of Prosperity ($750,000 – $999,999)
- Million Dollar Roundtable ($1,000,000 +)