Run a donation campaign at your workplace – we provide everything you need
More than 200 companies across more than 900 individual worksites in Tarrant County hold United Way fundraising campaigns each year.
Why run a workplace campaign?
- Feel more connected to the community where you do business
- Boost positivity and cultivate a sense of purpose in your employees
- Make a real difference in people’s lives
How to run a workplace campaign
We offer tons of information and tools to help you run a successful campaign in your workplace. Here are just a few examples.
- Check out our campaign manager’s guide, full of great information to get you started
- Use our posters and brochures to get employees excited about helping
- Encourage employees to choose a cause close to their hearts
- Set up payroll deduction by working with your United Way of Tarrant County campaign representative
- Tout added benefits: For instance, employees giving at certain levels can qualify to join one of our Donor Networks, which offer exclusive networking and social events
- Promote matching gifts, if your workplace offers this program