A global network of 55,000+ women making an extensive impact
As an integral part of United Way of Tarrant County, Women United works to improve the lives of women and girls in our community. We are a diverse, vibrant group of women, bound together by a powerful sense of belonging – to each other, to the organization’s mission and to the community we call home.
Our global network of women leaders, over 55,000 strong, unite across more than 165 communities in six countries. The network has been active in Tarrant County for over 15 years.
We ignite change
Over the past year, Women United members completed volunteer projects for LVTRISE, Opal’s Farm, The Welman Project, The Women’s Center and Safe Haven. We also participated in shopping events with proceeds going directly into the Women's Fund.
Each year, Women United allocates funds to organizations that support women and girls in Tarrant County. By providing services and programs that ensure access to a quality education, job skills training and a variety of other services that change lives, the groups Women United funds tackle some of the toughest issues our community faces.
At our annual luncheon, Women United awards organizations with grants that align with the network's mission.
Allocated to organizations that support women and girls in Tarrant County in the last four years
General membership benefits
- Working with a community of like-minded women
- Volunteering within our community alongside others looking to create change
- Networking and collaborating with key business and community leaders at exclusive events
- Learning more about critical issues impacting our community
Legacy membership benefits
- Invitation to annual Legacy Breakfast with founding member and United Way of Tarrant County President and CEO Leah M. King
- Invitation to VIP reception at annual Investing in Impact Luncheon
- Access to unique networking and volunteer opportunities
- A direct investment in a better life and brighter future for women and girls in Tarrant County
A gift of any amount to the Women’s Fund grants you basic membership and makes you a part of the incredible mission of Women United.
An annual $1,000 gift unlocks engagement at the Legacy Level with this dynamic group and allows you to receive exclusive perks.
The Young Professional Legacy level is open to those ages 40 or under with an annual gift of $500.
Let us know about your interest and any questions you have. We’ll be in touch soon.