Funding bedtime stories in Tarrant County homes since 2008.
In Tarrant County, only 36% of third-grade students read proficiently, a more than 7% drop since the COVID-19 pandemic began.* Research shows that young children with access to books in their homes are much more likely to read at grade level – but that access is limited for thousands of families in our community.
Join us to send books to a local child.
- $25 – supports one child for a year
- $125 – supports one child for the life of the program (five years)
- $250 – supports 10 children for a year
- $500 – supports 20 children for a year
- $1,000 – supports 40 children for a year
Workforce Solutions generously contributes annually to support the program.
*Read Fort Worth