Get discounts on home internet and devices
Internet access is important for work, school, health care and more. We can help you gain or maintain your access with discounts on devices and monthly internet services.
- An ongoing discount of up to $30 per month toward internet service
- A one-time discount of up to $100 to purchase a laptop, desktop computer or tablet from participating providers if you contribute more than $10 and less than $50 toward the purchase price
Am I eligible?
You qualify if your combined household income is no more than double the U.S. Federal Poverty Guidelines, or if a member of your household meets at least one of the criteria below:
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
- Meets the eligibility criteria for another low-income internet program from one of our participating providers
- Participates in one of these assistance programs:
- The National School Lunch Program or the School Breakfast Program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension or Survivor Benefits