Be a part of creating a better Tarrant County for all by joining Emerging Leaders United, a group of local professionals, ages 40 and under, with a passion for volunteering and giving back to our community.
As a member of Emerging Leaders United, you’ll have the opportunity to work with like-minded young professionals committed to building brighter futures for the Tarrant County community. Opportunities include:
- Making a direct impact on your community through volunteer events
- Networking and collaborating with key business and community leaders
- Learning more about critical issues impacting your community
- Access to exclusive events
- Supporting literacy for children in Tarrant County
Our group’s focus area of giving is on education and learning. We know the importance of young children having access to books at an early age. Join us in giving the gift of reading to local children through United Way of Tarrant County’s partnership with the Dolly Parton Imagination Library.
Children enrolled in this program, established by country music legend Dolly Parton and managed by UWTC, receive one FREE BOOK each month, ages birth through five. The Dolly Parton Imagination Library currently supports underserved neighborhoods in 23 zip codes that touch 11 Tarrant County communities.
HOW TO JOIN
Becoming an Emerging Leader is simple! Here are the requirements:
- Be around 40 years old or younger
- Make a $25 or $125 donation to support the Dolly Parton Imagination Library
If you’re interested in joining Emerging Leaders United, contact EmergingLeaders@UnitedWayTarrant.org.
“Come and be a part of Emerging Leaders United! We’ve got a great group of folks here that are the future of Tarrant County, coming together as one.”