LEARN WELL: The Education Initiative
You need a good education to get a stable job. Without it, taking care of yourself and your family is next to impossible. That’s what makes education one of the building blocks of a good life.
OUR BOLD GOAL: 8,000 students at risk of dropping out will have graduated on time by 2020.
We’ll meet this goal by:
- Helping preschoolers prepare for kindergarten
- Helping elementary children improve their reading
- Helping middle schoolers discover – and follow – their career dreams
- Preparing high school students for careers or further studies
- Teaming up adults for after graduation success
We also help improve child care centers, get parents more involved with their kids’ education, and more.
See how we're doing: